Construction Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

construction servicesIn order for Kirkwood Electric to meet your service needs, we recommend you submit the Construction Request Form as early as possible in your planning process.  This service application form is to be used for new, upgraded and relocated residential and commercial electric construction.  You can also submit requests for temporary service on this application. 

For commercial electric service, in addition to the Construction Request Form, please submit the Commercial Load Sheet.  

If you’re thinking about doing a new, upgraded or relocated residential and commercial electric service here’s some information that can help.

Our Kirkwood Service Manual will assist you in planning your electric service. The information contained in the manual will make it easier for you to work with Kirkwood Electric.


811 logoRemember, always call before you dig.
1-800-344-7483 (DIG RITE)

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Contact Us

Customer Service/Billing:  314-822-5843
Electric Service Questions:  314-822-5842